Sunday, November 11, 2007

Great job, Callenders!


Let's take a moment to stand in awe together at the talented Callender duo! Great job, Becky and Jacob! Also, thanks to Abby (such a talented family!), Heather, Meagan, Hunter and Taylor Stevens and Lauren for adding so much to the energy of "kidtopia"!

Lori already sent an e-mail to Becky and I:

"Hey Ladies,

I couldn't get the blog attachment to work, but I had to let you know that I thought today's media "kidtopia" was great. Becky, you have a talented boy there. Tell Jacob he rocked. I was truly impressed.

Lori"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was out of town last weekend and just saw it - Becky - you were hilarious! I loved it, and man can Jacob act. I wonder where he gets it?

Anonymous said...

I was out of town last weekend and just saw it - Becky - you were hilarious! I loved it, and man can Jacob act. I wonder where he gets it?