Monday, July 14, 2008

A Note from Deanna, our long lost pal!

My Trusted Friends:
As you all know, I'm in Gurnee and still loving it! It was a good move for me professionally and personally for my family. Although Nick misses his friends back in Indiana, he's had a couple of them come up here to visit, and they like it up here better too!

I'm still renting a home up here until my house sells in Indiana. Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet under these market conditions. Therefore, I've made the decision to take it off the market if I can rent it out for awhile. I don't want to publicly advertise this quite yet, since I want to be selective as to who I allow in it. All of you know how much that house means to me and how appreciative I was to ever have the ability to own such a nice home all by myself. But I'm not making any progress by making 2 sets of payments either. So I'm putting the word out to you, my trusted friends, in case you know of anyone that may be a potentailly good rentee. If you do, please let me know.

Thanks!

DeAnna

No comments: