Thursday, May 7, 2009

Summer Opportunity!



Sad Journey classes are cancelled for the summer? Well, good news! Five Star has offered the drama team an incredible summer opportunity! They would like the above skit/dance performed on their salvation night of their summer camps for middle school kids in the public schools! You'll actually get to see something similar to this but with our own spin this weekend for our call to salvation week starring Ted, DC and Amy! We'd most likely have a few rehearsals the first week of June and then the performance dates are below. A big ask, but let me know if you're interested! What a powerful element! (And don't worry guys, no purple sashes-we'll modify. : ) )

Grissom & John Young - Wed. June 10th
Schmucker - Wed. June 17th
Westside & Goshen - Wed. June 24th
Discovery & Brown - Wed. July 8th
Sturgis & Pierre Moran - Wed. July 15th
Elkhart Central - Wed. July 22nd
*All evening sessions start at 7:45 pm

Taking Christ thourgh powerful art into the no-no zone of public school grounds--How fun will this be?! I'm in! Who else is interested?

4 comments:

Dalene said...

I would direct if needed.

Unknown said...

I've actually seen this. WAYYY cool. Let me know how I can help?

Julie Burget said...

I am interested, however, I am not able to do July 8th. Could something be worked out? let me know.......

Kasie Kyle said...

I can probably do the 22nd. at central