Friday, July 3, 2009

Living Up to Her Name!








Join me in applauding Shannon on her excellent first serve in the media for 1st wed. ! Along with Shannon's character (named after her with the Hebrew meaning "God is Gracious"), we learned a great deal about the names of God, reverence for his sovereignty and multi-dimensional being, as well as a new set of thoughts that go along with the phrase "Oh my God." Her natural gift was captured beautifully in this great video produced by Elle White. And I'm personally so glad God was gracious enough to bring her to our team. Awesome job, Shannon and Elle!


Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.
I will praise you,
O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify your name forever.
Psalm 86: 11-12

No comments: