Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year for Fletch....


Well, it will definitely be a NEW year for Fletch and his family...see below:

"Hey there GCC Drama team peeps. As most of you know I have taken a new position as CEO of Keller Williams First Coast Realty in Orange Park FL (Jacksonville area). I am frantically packing everything I own into an ABF trailer and leaving on Monday the 4th. I wanted to share what a great privilege and honor it has been to serve in a small way with you my talented and passionate friends. Please keep in touch on facebook and otherwise because you all have a special place in my life.

Some friends put together a going away party for this Saturday at Kim Stowe Mitchells house and I want you to come. Find the details on my facebook page www.facebook.com/mynameisfletch .

Above all I hope you use your talent to serve Christ and inspire seekers to give their lives wholly and completely to Him. Press in, press on and know that I am a better man today because I’ve known you…

Respectfully,
Andrew, ‘Drew and Fletch"

No comments: