Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glenn Close Night on the town!


Diane, Dalene, Mary, Paul, Jen, Julie, Lisa and I got a chance to attend a lecture given by Glenn Close last night at St. Mary's. It was an increidble experience, rich in depth of our craft and helpful tools as well as just getting to know a great fellow artist. Some of the memorable quotes were "If you scratch an actor, you find a child." and "In every good thriller, blood must be spilled before you can achieve catharsis, hmmm, not sure she meant it this way, but it certainly reminds me that Good Friday and Easter are just around the corner. We had a great time, and good news! They bring in a star to lecture once a year, so next year you can join us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there last night as well and Glenn was fabulous! I love her more than ever.

My only regret is that I was too nervous to go up to the mic to ask her a question.