Monday, April 14, 2008

Choose Your Own Adventure

Our next meeting is April 28th, and our next chapter will be about Rhythm and pacing in scenes. We've talked a lot about our tendancy to draw out a scene a bit too long or slow the pacing down too much. So . . .

What kinds of assignments, team-building activities, or discussions would you like to see at the meeting and in our last two months before summer?

This time it's up to you! So bring on the feedback, cast a vote, let your voice be heard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be fun to do some more improv excercises during our meetings together - I love those! :)

Pages In Time Forever said...

I think it would be fun to take some scenes and read them using different paces - way too fast, way too slow, overly dramatic, etc.

Mark Meyer said...

I've been wanting to do a project to support Tim Steven's Pop Goes the Church book... he has a character "Joe" in there that represents an unchurched/seeker... It would be fun to have a few camera's set up and do 1-2 minutes representations of the "Joe" or "Joanne" character, practice pacing, watch ourselves to see what we really look like, and launch our favorites on our blogs and/or You Tube...

Anonymous said...

Improv is good. Unlike Lisa I don't necessarily love them but I know they are good exercises for us to do.

Unfortunately I will be out of town on the 28th so I will not be able to attend that meeting. Sorry! I'll catch up in May.

Have a great meeting!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.