Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update on Katie Rose


Kyle and Jeannette and Katie are in room 444 at Memorial Hospital. Visiting hours are between 11am and 8pm. The number to their room is 647-2498. Lauren and I will be stopping by today after school with a gift from the team. I'll try to control my jealousy enough to restrain myself from kidnapping her (say a prayer for me!) "Thou shalt not covet they neighbors adorable babies" . . . : )

Here's a note and link to more some photos that Kyle sent:

"Katie Rose Sagarsee was born April 28th at 5:41 PM by emergency C-Section and weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 21 inches long. She and Jeanette are doing great, and can't wait to see all of you. Thank you all for your prayers through out this. Your friendship means more than you could know."

http://picasaweb.google.com/kylesagarsee/KatieSBirth

1 comment:

Sherry Ingle said...

ADORABLE!!!! (I'm referring to Katie, Kyle!)