Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Next Level

Hurt from Granger Community on Vimeo.



I don't know about you, but watching Paul in his play and Greg in action this weekend makes me realize God is calling us to the next level of acting and refining the excellence of our art in a way that glorifies Him. Who's with me?

Oh, and if you missed Paul's play, you can still go tomorrow at 3pm or next weekend. It's incredible and Paul's incredible in it! For those of you who went through the Boleslavski training with us last year, this is your chance to see it in action! Hope you can all make it to one of the times! See http://www.sbct.org/ for more info.

"...now that we're at our best, just think of how our lives will expand and deepen by means of his resurrection life! Now that we have actually received this amazing friendship with God, we are no longer content to simply say it in plodding prose. We sing and shout our praises to God through Jesus, the Messiah!" Romans 5:10-11

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I just wanted to say I thought the "My Sweetest Friend" performance was excellent. The acting, writing, song, everything was right on...so believable. I sat there completely intrigued and hoping my baby wouldn't call me out before the performance ended. Great job!!