Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What would your cardboard say?



Week 4 of the Sync series (May 2-3rd), we are being asked to participate in our own illustration of the sample above. I'm asking all of you to consider taking part and being willing to tell your story in a way that encourages others to take that first step toward Christ. (The next weekend will be the call to Salvation weekend.)

My cardboard would say "Let others tell me who I should be"
flip over and "Let Christ show me who I really am"

What would your cardboard say?

7 comments:

Leslie Koczan said...

I guess mine would be:

Depend on my own strength to get through stressful times...

Learning to depend on God's strength instead.

Sherry Ingle said...

"I've been given grace...
I will GIVE grace"

Sherry Ingle said...

Part II:
"Hardened Heart...
Restored Marriage"

Diane Bennett said...

Not sure I'm doing this right... I'm new to this blogging thing!
My cardboard would say, "People Pleaser -- so YOU'll like ME" and "People Pleaser -- because GOD loves YOU!"

Fletch said...

Mine might say:
Workaholic; My Value is My Accomplishment.
Husband, Father, Friend; My Value is in Christ Alone.

Julie Burget said...

Sometimes I just don't have time for God.......

And yet God always has time for me.

Dalene said...

Feeling invisible...

Given a purpose...