Tuesday, December 4, 2007

All You Need is . . . a great cast!


Great job to everyone who was in the cast of the music video for "All You Need is Love". And thanks to Dalene, Steph and Sherry for bringing their families and some extra kids (Dalene gathers them around her like flies) so we could make the chain work. Special thanks to Steph's husband for lending us his store with the awesome Beatles poster in the background!


Funny story:

When Lauren had to drop the skittles, I was afraid she might smile, so I told her to try to think about how she would feel if it really happened, and if she was really hungry for candy (she doesn't like skittles so it was a stretch for her). Afterwards, she shared with me that she had found her own "motivation", she said" I did really good, mommy. I just thought in my mind "oooh, you're gonna be in trouble!" A method actress at four years old, what more could a mother want? : )

No comments: