Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Party RSVP

Don't worry this isn't the theme of the party or anything . . . I just love the smurfs.



To bring the kids or not to bring the kids . . . that is the question. I've gotten a few requests that we continue the tradition of leaving the kiddos at home again this year. Some parents made a great point that they enjoy the break and adult time, so I think we'll go with the majority on this one. At least we still have a week to get a babysitter! Let me know if this is a problem for any of you, and we could look at maybe some of the older kids watching younger ones in a separate room. Quick reminder of the date and time: 6:30pm-8:30pm. Next Monday Dec. 17th in the Heir Force room. Shelley's working on getting us the Great room instead. (We'll let you know.) We have some fun "entertainment" provided that you won't want to miss!

Remember to RSVP in the comments below (let us know if your spouse if coming as well) and bring your favorite dish to share. For those of us OCD ladies who like to plan the dishes according to what others bring so we have a "balanced" potluck meal, please post the type of dish you think you might bring as well. See you in a week!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can make it - I don't think Nathan will be able to though. We're still bringing food, right? A dish to pass?

Pages In Time Forever said...

I won't be there, darn it. I'm going to be driving home from California with my sister. Wish me luck!! :)

Dalene said...

My husband & I can be there. I'll bring Cream Puffs with homemade carmel topping.

Jon said...

Jennifer and I will be there. We would very much appreciate some of the older kids watching our younger ones (ages 9 yrs., 7 yrs. and 8 mos.) somewhere in the building. Don't know what we're bringing yet.

Steph said...

I will be there flying solo. Are we bringing snackie stuff or meal stuffs?

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I don't know about Dale, though. He's out of town right now and with his Dad being so sick, it's day to day. What do you want me to bring?

Anonymous said...

I will be there, but I do not know what I'm bringing yet. Maybe chips and salsa?

-Shelley

WElshmnky said...

Jeanette and I will be there. We like free food. Beats me what we're bringing, I'd have to ask my wife, but I will forget to do that.

Paul Bertha said...

I will be there, and will bring Amalia with me. I will bring a banana cake with cream cheese frosting.

Sherry Ingle said...

Terry & I are coming and bring veggie pizza.

Anonymous said...

I will be there but I do not know about Jan. She is just comming off a video shoot for Christmas Eve and is completly exhausted-just kidding.

I will be bringing Oysters Rockefeller, pan seared scallops with a wine and lemon sauce, fillet of beef with a light bernaise sauce, penne pasta with Alfredo sauce or as a back up beef jerkey and ginger ale. It will be a surprise or maybe not. Phil

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
I will be there! I'll probably bring some kind of dessert or a side dish. Oh... and Mr. Brendan Sweeney is coming too!!
- Julia

Anonymous said...

Kem and I should be there- we will be bringing something to eat. Mark

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be able to make it! Hope you all have fun and have a very Merry Christmas!

Diana

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late notice. I am planning to make it. I'll just bring something like chips or pretzels unless I'm told otherwise.

JM

Anonymous said...

We may have a curveball for tonight and may not be able to make it- we're "tentative"- thanks! Mark
(Enjoy the video if I'm not there!)