Monday, December 17, 2007

Dalene's Angels

Dalene and her family were in a pretty bad accident coming home from church on Saturday. Praise God that they are all okay and esaped with only a few scratches, but their Expedition is totalled. Her family is looking for a new vehicle that can transport her big family of six but that might be more affordable and feul efficient.

A note from Dalene:

"Hey, we were in a pretty major accident last night on our way to church...you might have actually gone that way on Douglas road and seen the car. The right tire went off the road & as I tried to get it back on we slid into on coming traffic, so in trying to avoid a head on collision I steered back toward the field & the front tire caught the ground & we flipped at least once, maybe twice, broke out all the windows etc. We're all OK...pretty sore & shaken up...kids don't have a scratch. Thad & I have cuts & scratches on our hands & head. I really feel like it should have been worse but we were obviously protected by some pretty hefty angels. The kids are OK...so that's what matters, everything else is just stuff...

Anyway, needless to say the Expedition is totalled & in the next week or two we'll be looking for a new vehicle...so I thought maybe I'd put the word out there. I'm not really sure what we're looking for yet but I'd rather trust that God will provide something than to rush out there & get the next thing...I have a hard time asking for help. I like to be the helper not the helpee...LOL


Thanks,
Dalene"


If any of you know of any vehicles for sale that might be perfect for them, let her know!

5 comments:

Sherry Ingle said...

Wow! Glad you are all okay!!! And you even made it to the party with an incredible creme puff tree!!! Will keep ears & eyes open for a "large family" vehicle!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. God is good!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! I had no idea! God is definitely good!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Dalene, I'm just now hearing about this. I'm am so glad you all are OK. Praise God things were not worse!

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys so much! You're the best! I'm so proud to be a part of such a cool & supportive group!!!

Dalene