Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's Go See the Stars Among Us!

Here are some shows coming up that are starring our very own drama team members! Place a comment below if you're interested in attending any of these with Lauren and me! Click on any of the links for ticket info. And if any of you or your family members are in any shows that I don't know about, please let me know so I can add to the list!



This weekend Corey Atwell will play one of the lead roles in Elkhart Memorial High School's Two by Two a musical about Noah and his ark, especially created for Danny Kaye back in the day. Lauren and I will be attending this Friday night at 7pm. All are welcome to join us!




Every weekend in March Anita is in the production of Neil Simon's Lost in Yonkers at Amish Acres. March 1 - March 30Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m., Sundays at 2 p.m. I think Lauren and I will hit a Sunday Matinee that last week to give Anita some flowers for her last show. Again, all are welcome to join us!




The last weekend in March Diana is playing a role in my favorite operetta of all time, The Pirates of Penzance at Bethel! (If you haven't seen the film version with Kevine Kline, Linda Ronstadt, and Angela Lansberry, you're missing out!) Lauren and I will be attending friday night March 28th at 7:30pm.



Hoep you'll take advantage of seeing at least one of these shows. And musicals are always fun for dates or for the kiddos!

No comments: