Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heather is Cancer Free!

Celebrate with us today as Heather just found out that she is cancer free! Here's what she said:

"Surgery last Wed went well....I entertained myself & anyone at the hospital who couldn't run away fast enough with Earl the rubber chicken. It definitely helped me deal with the drama. Then I pretty much slept for four days, struggled back to work Monday but today has gone well, I feel pretty normal! I also had my follow up doctor appt & he said they tested the lump & it was scar tissue and fibrocystic something or other...but NOT cancer. YAY God! (I would have said "Yay God" either way..but this is MY favorite option...YAY GOD!!!)Thank you for your love and prayers and silly emails and food....THANK YOU...John & I both felt very loved & will look forward to the opportunity to hug on all of you soon!Heather"

9 comments:

Pages In Time Forever said...

Yeehaw!! Major celebration is in order Heather - that's terrific!

Sherry Ingle said...

Very, Very good news!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Kool and the Gang said it best when they sang, "Celbrate good times, c'mon!"

-Shelley

Anonymous said...

Awesome! That is great news! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Heather,

I'm soooo happy for you.

Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

YAY Heather! That is awesome!

Jon said...

Woohoo! God is good.

David Morgan said...

excellent news. Awesome.
-david

David Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.