Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Now Playing . . .



This weekend Anita's cool version of Romeo and Juliet set in an unexpected time period premieres at Bethel College.(You'll have to go to find out what's up her sleeve!) If anyone would like to go as a group on Friday night, comment below and we'll meet there. Here's the info. from the Bethel website:

Thurs. Friday and Saturday Feb 7-9 beginning at 7:30pm

"The story is, of course, about a pair of star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet. These two teenagers, pursue their love for each other despite the fact that their families have been at odds with each other for decades. The story combines sword fighting, disguise, misunderstanding, tragedy, humor and some of themost romantic language found in literature, all in the name of true love.

Tickets are $12 adults and $10 for seniors and students Call 574-257-7633

3 comments:

Dalene said...

What fun!! I'd love to go! I'm in Florida right now trying to get home... I'll see if I can work that out though!

Anonymous said...

I can't talk my Juliet into it. Friday is our pizza date night and she is a pizza hound.

Speaking of hounds, as a director I take no responsibility for the "dog itching himself" part in the Heir Force drama. It was another one of Paul's "BET telivision" improvs. That silly Paul.

Dalene, I'm sure the play is good but to leave Florida this time of year to see a play in Indiana....well. PMM

Anonymous said...

This is really neat! I love to find other drama teams like this one. Keep it up guys!

I write at:
www.ministrytools.wordpress.com
www.thepreachingthespian.wordpress.com